Protocol to follow until further notice...
* Please read carefully and completely. Thank you!
* What To Expect For In Person Worship At New Beginnings...
1. Everyone will be required to wear a mask, covering the nose and mouth, to enter the building. Once you are seated you may remove your mask. Masks must be worn at all times when you are standing. (We will remain seated while singing.) If you do not have a mask one will be provided upon entering. You may enter the building at the south carport entrance or the west glass doors off the foyer.
2. Greeters will open the doors for all to enter.
3. There will be no shaking of hands or greetings of hugs. (Please do not offer someone your hand or reach for a hug. They will feel obligated at that point and they will feel awkward refusing.)
4. Hand sanitizer will be located upon entrance and throughout the building.
5. All restrooms in the Worship Center will be thoroughly sanitized and are equipped with touchless amenities.
6. Practice 6 foot social distancing at all times. Families that live together can sit together. If the Worship Center reaches capacity there will be seating available in the foyer with the same guidelines. The service is simulcast into the foyer.
7. There will be no 6th-12th grade student ministries during either Sunday morning service at this time. Nursery-5th grade resumes during 1st Service Only from March 21.
8. The seats in the Worship Center are labeled First (9am) and Second (10:30am) service. Please be seated accordingly.
9. Offering may be given on your way out of the Worship Center doors, on-line through our secure portal at nbcog.net with a one time or recurring gift, or by texting the word “GIVE” on your cell phone to 217.600.2616
10. Announcements will be on all screens, in programs you can pick up before each service, on our website: nbcog.net, or available through our weekly e-news. You can register for e-news on our website main page.
11. There will be no refreshments served in the Fellowship Hall.
* When Should I Stay Home... If any of the following apply to you, we ask for the safety of all that you please stay home until your situation has improved.
1. You have had a fever in the past 24 hours.
2. If you have been around someone who has recently been tested for Covid-19 and their test results have not come back negative.
3. If you have a persistent cough or cold like symptoms that haven’t been diagnosed by a physician.
* For The Safety Of Others... Federal, state and local health officials are helping to direct us as we implement our protocol at this time. It is imperative for everyone’s safety and welfare that we follow their recommendations closely in regards to corporate worship. Therefore, if you are unwilling to follow this protocol we ask that you return only when you are willing, or when the protocol changes. Until such a time, you may listen to sermons online. In order to insure everyone’s safety the aforementioned procedures are not up for debate and they will be followed to the letter. No exceptions. We understand some of you may not agree with our position on this matter. We still love you and consider you a part of our family, even when we disagree. For the sake of everyone we must come down on the side of caution. We hope everyone will understand and work together as we resume in person worship services.
* Please be in prayer for the Pastors and leaders here at New Beginnings as we strive to make our worship experience meaningful and life changing in the midst of this pandemic. You will be notified with any updates by way of e-news or you may check our website for updates. See you soon...