Protocol to follow until further notice...
* Please read carefully and completely. Thank you!
* What To Expect For In Person Worship At New Beginnings Starting Sunday, May 23, 2021...
1. If you have been fully vaccinated you do not have to wear a mask. Please remember to be considerate of others who haven’t been vaccinated.
2. If you have not been vaccinated you will be required to wear a mask, covering the nose and mouth, to enter the building. Once you are seated you may remove your mask. Masks must be worn at all times when you are moving about. If you do not have a mask one will be provided upon entering.
3. There will be no shaking of hands or greetings of hugs. (Please do not offer someone your hand or reach for a hug. They will feel obligated at that point and they will feel awkward refusing.)
4. Practice 6 foot social distancing at all times. Families that live together can sit together. If the Worship Center reaches capacity there will be seating available in the foyer with the same guidelines. The service is simulcast into the foyer.
5. There will be no 6th-12th grade ministries during either Sunday morning service at this time. Nursery-5th grade has resumed during 9am Service Only.
6. The seats are labeled First (9am) and Second (10:30am) service. Please be seated accordingly.
7. Offering may be given on your way out of the Worship Center doors, on-line through our secure portal at nbcog.net with a one time or recurring gift, or by texting the word “GIVE” on your cell phone to 217.600.2616
8. There will be no refreshments served in the Fellowship Hall.
* When Should I Stay Home... If any of the following apply to you, we ask for the safety of all that you please stay home until your situation has improved.
1. You have had a fever in the past 24 hours.
2. If you have been around someone who has recently been tested for Covid-19 and their test results have not come back negative.
3. If you have a persistent cough or cold like symptoms that haven’t been diagnosed by a physician.